My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Puppy/Kitty Bank

Good day blog fans!
My last post was a "princess" card for a
4 yr old.  Today I'm showing you the gift I made for her.

She, like most 4 yr olds, loves puppies and kitties,
so that's what I put onto the bank I made for her.
For the kitty, I used Valentine Kitty from
Miss Kate Cuttables and cut it with my Silhouette
from vinyl.

For the puppy I used Girl Love Puppy,
also from Miss Kate Cuttables.
One of the things I love about the Miss Kate designs
is the many different parts.
If you look at the designs on the site you will see that
I did not use all the different parts, yet they are still
adorable.
I needed to make this work with the vinyl that I had,
so not using all the layers worked out well.
I put some money into the bank for Gwen
and I think the bank was a hit with her, I know it was
with her parents.

Thanks for spending some time with me today.
I hope you have gotten inspired in some way.
Come again soon.
Until then have fun crafting.



No comments: