My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Thursday, January 31, 2019

Baby Shower Invitations

Hello everyone!
Today I'm showing you the baby shower
 invitations that I helped my daughter in law, Sara,
make for her sister's shower.
Sara did the designing with Cricut
design space and sent me the
invitations to print. 
I printed them for her,
 then we got together to finish them.

This is the front of the invitation that I
printed.

This is the back of the invitation.

She picked out a couple vinyls for us to work with.
This was the first time we had tried the Joann's brand of
vinyl, and I have to say we loved working with it.

Here is the pink, ready to cut the roses.

Here is the purple, ready to cut the names.

They all cut out beautifully and weeded very easily.

The roses were added to the unicorns
and look beautiful.

And the names turned out beautiful too.
I wish you could really see how beautiful
the foil vinyl looks.  It really makes the
invitations pop!

I adhered the front and back panels to
purple card stock and they were done.
When her sister got hers in the mail, she was
thrilled with how they turned out.
Sara and I were happy with the end
result too.

We also made these little Diaper Raffle
tickets too.
I think they are adorable.
Sara is making some decorations for the shower too.
I'll try to get some pictures of them to share with
y'all soon.  They are absolutely adorable.
I do love having a crafty daughter in law!

Thanks for stopping in to see what I've been up to.
Hope if you're having some of this cold and snowy
weather that you are getting a chance to do some crafty
projects.
Please come again soon and see what else I've been up to.
Until then,
stay warm and have some fun crafting.




No comments: