My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Sunday, January 27, 2019

Place Cards

Hi!
Hope y'all are having a wonderful day.
We've been having some crazy weather around here.
One day it was -8* with a wind chill of -20*
Then we got about a foot of snow and the next day
it was 45* and raining.
Hope y'all are doing well with the cold and snow if you
are having it too.
Today I have some place cards to share with you.
My niece messaged me and asked if I could make them
for my God daughters birthday party.
She is having a spa day theme and they will be doing
their nails.  The decorations have a lot of hearts since it is
right before Valentine's Day. 
Had to include a unicorn too, since that is her
major love right now.
Tammy said "surprise us"

This is what I came up with and I'm pretty sure they will
love them.
I thought she could write the girls names in the big heart.
Most of these images are from
my Silhouette library and I just printed
them instead of cutting them out.
I love being able to help with things like this.
Now on to making her's and her brother's birthday cards,
that's what I have planned for this weekend.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you are inspired in
some way. 
Until next time
Happy Crafting!

No comments: