My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Friday, January 11, 2019

Princess Card

Hello crafty people.
Today I'm showing you a card that is totally
different than what I usually make.
I needed a card for a 4 year old's birthday party.
I found some paper in my stash that was definitely
perfect "princess" paper.
I cut out the different elements,
used some of the paper for the front panel of the
card and adhered the different elements onto
the card. I used foam adhesive to give the flags
and the bird a little dimension.

There was this cute frog on the paper,
so I fussy cut him also for the inside of the card.
Since it was a fairly light weight paper,
I glued the piece with the frog to a piece of
white card stock before I fussy cut him.
I used an action wobbler to adhere the frog to the
card so it would wiggle when Gwen opened
the card.

The card did not disappoint, Gwen giggled when
she opened it and the frog was wiggling.
She loved it.

Thanks for stopping by to see what I've been up to.
Come again soon,
the next post will show you the gift I made for
Gwen for her birthday.
Until then, try something that is a little
different than what you usually make.
See you soon!




Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.



No comments: