My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Sunday, December 2, 2018

Down the Path and Food

Welcome to Kristie Kreates!
Today I have a couple layouts from Jaryd and Sara's
engagement trip to her Mom's for pictures
I love this sequence of pictures and had to use them.
My friend Judy suggested the title and I thought 
it was perfect for the layout.
From what the kids tell me, it was a feast every time 
they ate.  Like the layout says,
"Nobody goes hungry at Mom's"
To finish off this layout, I added shiny red confetti
in groups around the layout.
I think they pull it all together.
It was also Sara's birthday while they were there, 
so of course they had to celebrate with a cake.
Kind of wish I had a little bit of purple confetti
for that little birthday area.
Thanks for stopping by and spending time here.
Come again soon and see what else I'm up to.
Until then:
Be Scrap Happy!

No comments: