My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Tent cards

Hello!
Today I have a wedding project to show you.
Sara asked for a few reserved signs for the tables at the
reception and for seats at the wedding.
These are what I came up with.
They had a loose nautical theme to the wedding,
thus the knotted rope.
These were simple to make, just create and print
then fold into tents cards.
We had a couple vegans and vegetarians at the wedding
and rehearsal linner. (Linner is late lunch - early dinner)
 So I made some to designate what
they could eat safely.
The kids asked for a taco bar for the rehearsal linner,
so that's what I did for them.
I wanted to be sure everyone knew what they were
getting to eat, so I made a few signs for them.

These were quick and easy to make.
They made things easy for people at the linner.

I'm glad you came by to spend time with me today,
come again soon.
Until then:
Happy Crafting!

No comments: