My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Saturday, November 24, 2018

Black Friday Goodies

Hello and welcome!
Yesterday was my annual 
Black Friday Crop.
This is my favorite crop of the year.
I always have a "goodie bag" for the scrappers,
and this is one of the things I included in their goodies
this year.
I made little gift boxes for each scrapper.
They were inspired by this post from one of my 
favorite blogs.  I just adjusted the dimensions to what
I needed for the tags.
If you have never visited Pootles.co.uk, give it a try,
she has some wonderful projects.
Inside were 6 handmade gift tags.
I made all of them and love how they turned out.
Do you make your own gift tags for Christmas and/or
other occasions?
Thanks for stopping by today.  
I hope you've been inspired in some way.
Come again soon.
Until then,
Happy Crafting!

No comments: