My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Thursday, November 15, 2018

Nursery School

Hi all and welcome!
Since my son just got married, I thought it would be
a good time to show y'all this layout of him in nursery school.
As you can tell, I'm WAY behind on my scrapbooking.
To be fair, I wasn't scrapping when my kids were little,
so things are a bit late, but I think I have all his school
pictures done now.
I loved that they let me have a picture taken with him
at their photo day.
If you click on the pictures you can see them larger
and his best man at the wedding is in the class pictures.
Best man, Brian, is in the top row, 2 away from the teacher.
In this picture, Brian is in the back row, right in front of
the teacher.
Best buddies since they were 3 yrs old.

Thanks for stopping by today.
I hope you will pop in again soon.
Until then,
Happy Scrapping!

No comments: