My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, November 19, 2018

Sun Glasses

Welcome!
Today I'm showing you one of the
projects that I did for Jaryd and Sara's wedding.
Since the wedding was outside, 
they ordered sunglasses for all the wedding party.
They asked me to personalize them for everyone
with names and what part they were had the wedding party.
These were the attendants on Sara's side.
These are the attendants on Jaryd's side.
They all looked great in their sunglasses.
Thanks for spending time with me today,
come again soon.
You never know what you'll find on
Kristie Kreates!

No comments: