My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Thursday, November 1, 2018

Bridal Fair

Welcome to Kristie Kreates!
Today I'm showing you a layout I did for 
Jaryd and Sara's wedding scrapbook.
This one is about the Bridal Fair that we attended.
We had such a great time and found the photographer and
baker that we used for the wedding.
What's going on in that picture of me?
We were walking through the fair and I felt something
odd on my arm.  Low and behold there was a sock up my sleeve.
Guess it was stuck there from the laundry.  I promptly
removed it, handed it to Jaryd, he stuck it in hit pocket
and no one was the wiser.

Thanks for stopping by today, hope you'll come again soon.
I'll be showing more layouts for the wedding book as
well as cards and other things I'm working on.
Until next time,
happy crafting!

No comments: