My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Sunday, October 28, 2018

Ink Lift Card

Welcome to Kristie Kreates!
Have you tried the Alcohol Lift Ink yet?
If you haven't you should give it a try.
Well, that is if you use alcohol inks.
I love my alcohol inks, especially for making backgrounds.
When the Alcohol Lift Ink came out
I knew I needed to give it at try.
This is a card I made for my Aunt Marilyn.
Her 95th birthday was the same day my 
son got married.  Unfortunately, she lives in
 North Carolina and we are in Western New York,
so she wasn't able to attend.
I thought a fall themed card would be perfect for her.
There are a lot of video's out there showing how to use the
alcohol lift ink, so I won't go into detail about it.
I will say I used a glossy silver card stock,
made a background with a few different colors of
alcohol ink and stamped with several leaf stamps from
my stash of stamps.
I heat embossed the Happy Birthday with silver embossing powder,
mounted it onto silver card stock and layered them all
onto a matching card base.
If you haven't tried this cool ink, you should.
It's so much fun to work with and gives a very impressive
look to any card or project you make with it.
Here's a link to some videos on YouTube
showing techniques with this amazing product.

Thanks for stopping by today, 
come again soon.
Until then,
watch some videos and give 
something new a try.




Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.



No comments: