My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Thursday, October 25, 2018

Partners In Crime and Save The Dates Layouts

I love my kids!
Hello crafty friends!
Today I have a couple layouts to show you.
These will be going into the wedding scrapbook(s) for 
Jaryd and Sara.
I love the pictures in this layout, because they show the 
fun loving and playful side of my kids.
These are all pictures that were taken by Sara's Mom, Yvonne,
during their engagement picture session with her.
Kelsie and Jaryd have always been close, 
these pictures remind me how close they are
and how goofy they can be at times.
Making the Save The Dates was a big project that 
Sara and I did together.
We designed them together and assembled them 
together.  It was so much fun being able to 
work with her and be involved in so much.
Jaryd also came by to lend a hand.
Working on these with Sara was a joy,
she had most of the ideas about what they wanted
and I knew how to make it happen.
When working on the layouts for the wedding book,
I've been trying to think outside the box a little bit.
I want to incorporate more stamping in the scrapbook, 
as well as different techniques.
In this one about the Save The Dates,
I did some stamping on the layout, as well as
stamping the title.
Not all that outside the box, but I think you'll see 
more creativity in some of the future layouts
that I'll be showing you.
Do you ever use stamping on your 
scrapbook layouts?

Thanks for stopping by today,
hope you have been inspired in some way.
Until next time,
think outside the box and try
something a little different!

No comments: