My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, October 22, 2018

Happy Anniversary!

Hello crafty people!
A couple weekends ago a couple friends
and I organized a 4 day crop and celebrated 10 yrs
of cropping and crafting together.
One of the gals made cupcakes and I made these little
 decorations for the top of them.
I used a banner die and cut from all different colors of 
scrap card stock.  I then stamped the Happy Anniversary
sentiment onto them and embossed it with 
silver embossing powder.
I used glue dots to stick the banners onto 
toothpicks.  Simple, quick and easy and they 
looked cute on the cupcakes.
Unfortunately, this was the only thing I got any
pictures of from our crop.
Guess I was worn out from the wedding the week
before and I didn't think of taking pictures of any of
the other prep or fun.
In fact I took these pictures after the event.
Sometimes we just get bogged down and forget
things.  LOL
The good thing is that the event was a big success.
Now on to planning our next one for the spring.

I'm glad you stopped in today and hope you'll come
again to spend a little time with me.
Until next time,
try something simple and easy.

No comments: