My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Sunday, October 14, 2018

Jam

Hi everyone!  
Today I'm going to share with you the favors
that were at my son's wedding.
Everyone received a jar of home made jam with 
a label on the top that says
"Spread the Love
Sara & Jaryd
September 29, 2018"
Sara's Mom made most of the jam and I made the
labels and put them on the jars.
Here's what the labels were like.
I put a little graphic at the top of each label, 
showing what the flavor was.
There was peach, strawberry, strawberry banana,
strawberry peach and blueberry.
Each jar had a little spoon with it.
Here they all are, labeled and waiting in my dining room
to go to the wedding.
Everyone seemed to love receiving the jam.
In fact one of my great nephews ate his whole jar on
crackers at the wedding.
Instead of cheese and crackers, he ate jam and crackers.
I think I'd like to learn to make some 
pepper jelly one of these days.
I love pepper jelly and cream cheese on crackers,
and it would be so fun to make my own.
Have you ever made jam or jelly?

Thanks for stopping by today.
Let me know if you've ever made jam or jelly
and what kind is your favorite.
Hope to see you again soon.
Until then,
happy crafting!


No comments: