My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, November 5, 2018

Beautiful Fall Engagement Pictures

Hi all!
Today I have another layout for Jaryd and Sara's 
wedding scrapbook.
This one has some beautiful fall pictures from their
engagement photos.

I'm trying to do some different techniques and
embellishments for their layouts.
For this one, I made a sign to mimic the one
that they made, shown in some of the picture.
The proportions are a bit different, but
I think it came out cute.
 I also used Distress Inks in fall colors
to color some paper, then stamped the large flower 
and leaves onto that paper.
I then fussy cut them to add to the layout.
I love how the overall layout turned out,
I think the flower and leaves are just the right
addition to bring it all together.

Thanks for popping in,
I hope you've been inspired in some way today.
Come again soon.
Until then,
try something a little different on your
layouts and/or cards.

No comments: