My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Caring Hearts Card Drive

Hi crafty friends!
Every year there is a 
when handmade cards are collected and
then sent out to care facilities throughout the country.
Actually there are a few different countries involved in
this card drive, USA, Canada and Australia this year.
This year was it's 10th year!
I have participated in this card drive for several years,
made cards for the drive as well as delivering cards to
some homes in my area.
I have a few friends who also make cards for the 
drive each year and I thank them for their support.
Here are a few examples of the cards I made this year.
I hope some people will get joy from receiving 
my cards.


It's too late to participate in this year's card drive,
but if you are interested, I'm sure Vera will be 
having one again next year.
Keep an eye on her blog around September/October
for the information.  My friends and I often start our cards
early knowing that we want to send them in by early
November.

Thanks for stopping in to see what I've been up to,
I hope you're creating something beautiful.
Come again soon,
until then
Happy Crafting!

No comments: