My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, November 18, 2019

Swap round 2 #1 Dogs and/or Cats

Hello everyone!
My crafting group of friends have started a new
round of swaps and today I'm showing you what I 
made for our first round.
The theme was dogs and/or cats.
The friend that I got, Marie, likes to sew, so this is
the little card I made to go with the swap.
Marie likes journalling cards to use in her scrapbooking
so I made a variety of dog and cat
ones for her.
These can also be used as card fronts if she 
chooses.  Just add a sentiment and adhere to a
card base and she's ready to go.
These are all stamped with VersaFine Onyx Black ink
and colored with colored pencils.

The "cool cat" is actually on the envelope that
I sent all her little gifts in.  I covered her
name and address for privacy.
She especially love 'cool cat' but
I think she really loved them all.
Now I wonder what our next swap theme
will be.

Thanks for stopping by today.
Come again soon,
until then, 
share your talents with others.

No comments: