My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Sunday, November 10, 2019

Chairs

Hello crafty friends!
Welcome to Kristie Kreates.
Today I have something a little different.
We have an island in our kitchen with 
5 "tall" chairs around it.
The fabric on the chairs has gotten pretty worn
over the years and I finally got around to 
doing something about that.
A while ago, probably 4 or 5 months ago,
I purchased some fabric to cover the seats,
but haven't gotten to it until now.
Here is one of the chairs that needed 
to be recovered.
The colors of the original fabric are very 
faded and worn, but they were just beautiful
when we purchased them and we loved them.
They have served us well for a long time.
Here is the new fabric that I purchased to recover them.
You'll see the color is a bit different in the 
picture of the finished chairs, which is actually 
the more accurate colors.
And here are 2 of the chairs all done and
ready to use.
Just don't look at the underside!
I'm certainly not a professional, but 
I got the job done and I think they look great.

Thanks for coming by today and spending time
here.  Have you ever reupholstered anything?

Come again soon, you never know what 
Kristie Kreates!

No comments: