My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Sunday, April 19, 2020

Alcohol Ink "Flower" cards

Hello everyone!
I hope you are all staying safe and healthy.
I've been home for about a month now,
I haven't really been motivated to do much in the
line of crafting, but every now and then I
sit down and get some things done.
I decided to take out my stash of backgrounds
and such and make some cards to send out to some 
of my family and friends.
Thought getting something in the mail,
other than bills, might bring a smile to their faces.
Here are a few of the cards I made from some
alcohol ink "flowers" that I had in my stash.
Silver card stock with alcohol inks.
I believe this one was done on photo paper.
Again, done on photo paper.
I hope these cards put a smile on someones face.

Thanks for stopping by today,
I'll be sharing more of the little projects I've
been doing, so be sure to stop back again soon.
Until then:
Stay safe, Stay healthy!

No comments: