My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Thursday, April 23, 2020

Eco Print Cards 1

Hi crafty people!
Today I have some cards to show you that I
made with some eco-prints that I made.
Last fall I decided to give eco-printing a try.
I really enjoyed making the prints and seeing how
different leaves and flowers turned out.
I can't wait to give some flowers a try this summer.
I used my heat press to do these,
HERE is a video on the process.
If you don't have a heat press or don't want to
use it for this, just search eco-printing on YouTube
there are lots of videos out there to help you.
I cut the pages that I made into pieces featuring 
some of the prints I like the best.
The background layer is from a "masterboard" 
that I made a couple months ago.
This one was done with all the same supplies,
but I did ink up the edges with some 
Antique Linen Distress Ink.
This one I chose to add a small strip from a
background that I had in my stash, adding a little
color to the card.
I have a lot more eco-prints in my stash and
will be making more projects with them soon. 
Some as focal points and some as backgrounds.
I hope you'll come back and see what I come up with.

Thanks for stopping in today and spending a little
time with me.  I hope you will look up eco-printing and
maybe give it a try.
Until next time;
Try something new!


No comments: