My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Sunday, January 26, 2020

Masterboard

Hello crafty people!
A little while back I joined a group on Facebook
that I'm totally enjoying.
Each month they post a prompt, with videos,
 and then throughout the month they post other videos 
of projects they make.
The first prompt of the year was to make a collage masterboard.
This is the masterboard that I made for this prompt.
I wasn't crazy for it at first, but it's growing on me.
A masterboard is a piece of artwork that you make,
then use to make other projects.  Many people photocopy
them and use the prints for projects.  Then they still have the
original for future use. I don't plan on doing that,
I'll just cut up mine for projects and when it's done, it's done.
I also made these two masterboards using paints.
I like these much better than my collage one.
I will probably use these for backgrounds for cards 
at some time.
I did enjoy the process of making them and will 
make more in the future.
If you are interested at all in mixed media,
pop over and check out the group on facebook.
Even if you don't follow the prompts,
you may find something that inspires you.
Nina Ribena and Kylie Coo also can be found
on YouTube.

Thanks for stopping by today,
I hope you will come again soon.
Until then,
Happy creating!


No comments: