My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Thursday, January 30, 2020

No Sew Hat for Marie

Hello!
Welcome to my blog.
See that beautiful baby?  That is my little Granddaughter.
Isn't she a beauty?!?!
She's growing so fast that she outgrew all her hats and
since we live in Western NY and it's winter, she
needed a new one.
I had gotten this fleece for her Christmas stocking
and had plenty left over, so thought it would be great
for a hat for her.
I had measured her head the last time I
saw her, so I cut the piece about 12" by 24"
leaving room for a seam allowance.
I folded it in half and ran a bead of 
FabriTac glue down the side of the fabric,
then folded it over.
Once it was dried it was nice and secure,
with a good clean seam.
At one end I cut strips into the fabric, about 3" long.
I used a small strip of fabric and tied around the 
cut strips.
I folded up the brim and we have a nice 
warm hat for our little gal.
And here she is in her new hat.
Fits perfectly.
It was so simple to make, only took about 15
minutes total.

Thanks for stopping in today,
I hope you have been inspired in some way.
Until next time,
Try something different!




Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.


1 comment:

Liam said...

This iss a great post