My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Twin Onesies

Hello everyone!
Today I have a pair of onesies I made for 
my friends twin grandsons.
They are identical twins,
so it if definitely hard to tell them
apart.  They do have their
differences, but to people who don't
know them well, it's hard to tell them
apart.  So here is the solution.

I'm glad you stopped in to see what I've been up to.
Thanks for spending your time here.
Come again soon.
Until next time,
create something you love.

No comments: