My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Sunday, January 19, 2020

Shower Scrunchies

Welcome to Kristie Kreates!
Today I'm showing you some "shower scrunchies" 
that I made for Christmas gifts
and decided to give them a try.
They are very simple to make and work up very 
quickly.
I use them as stocking stuffers for my family
and gave a couple to friends along with some 
other things to pamper themselves.
I love that they are very soft and that they can be
thrown into the laundry to be washed.
I used Bernat Blanket Yarn to make these.
They work up to a nice size that fits nicely
into your hand.
The pattern includes a loop for hanging.

Thanks for stopping by today,
come again soon,
you never know what you'll find at
Kristie Kreates




Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.

No comments: