My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Thursday, January 16, 2020

Ornament Envelopes

Hi everyone!
I know it's way after Christmas and these are Christmas
envelopes, but they can be used at any time of the year,
just use different papers.
I wanted something to put these ornaments
in to give them to my family and friends.
showing how to make little gift bags.
That video gave me the inspiration for these little
envelopes.
I made them from Christmas papers from my stash.

Some were made with plain card stock and
pieces of handmade background papers.


Some I used strips of Christmas paper to decorate
them.
They were simple to make,
I measured them to fit the ornaments 
and followed the example in the video that
I linked above.

Thanks for spending some time with me today,
come again soon.
Until then
watch some videos and try something new.

No comments: