My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Saturday, January 4, 2020

Christmas shirts

Hello and Welcome!
Since my daughter was born, every Christmas
I gave her, and my son, Christmas pajamas.
Even when they got to be adults, I still gave them
Christmas pajamas.
This year I got a text from my daughter in law saying
that if I planned on giving them pajamas, they liked
these and included a picture.
So of course, I made my version of what she liked
with heat transfer vinyl.
The ones she showed me just had the words,
I chose what font I wanted and added the hat.
For Sara's I made the O into an ornament.
And for Marie I added the string of Christmas bulbs
 and the hat.
I think they are going to be the cutest family around
for Christmas.
(By the time this is posted, they will have been
the cutest family.  Sorry it's so late.)
For Jaryd, I added a pair of fleece pants and for
Sara a pair of leggings with Christmas dogs on them.
I didn't make a shirt for Kelsie, but I did give her 
leggings with Christmas sloths and a top to go with them.
I may be keeping this tradition going with my 
granddaughter now.
It was always fun to get the kids dressed in their pj's and
have them come down the stairs and surprise their Dad.
Then they would sit on the sofa with me and I'd read
Twas the Night Before Christmas to them.
Hopefully I'll have the chance to do that
with Marie in future years.
Thanks for stopping by



No comments: