My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Ornaments for Anthony and Andrea

Hi everyone!
I hope you've been having a wonderful 
holiday season.
Today I'd like to show you a couple
ornaments I made for some special kids.
My great niece and God daughter Andrea
loves unicorns, so I found a couple patterns
online, combined them and created this one for her.
It was really quite easy, but those eyelashes
were tough.  I tried several different 
ways to make them and they just didn't work out.
I finally was at a craft store and found some 
yarn that is a kind of eyelash yarn.
It's actually intended to be used to make
scrubby dish clothes, but it worked perfect for 
unicorn eyelashes.
Andrea's older brother is a big
Harry Potter fan, so I crochet him this
"Snitch"  I found this pattern on the internet
and it was quick and easy.
I try to make them an ornament every year
connecting with what their interests are at 
that time.  One day they will have a tree 
of their own filled with memories from their 
childhood.

Thanks for stopping in and spending time with me.
Come again soon, 
you never know what you'll find on
Kristie Kreates.

No comments: