My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Christmas Cards

Hello and Merry Christmas!
I hope you're having a wonderful holiday season, 
whatever holiday you celebrate.
I'm so far behind with my posts,
but I wanted to share my Christmas cards with you.
This is the card we sent out to our family and friends.
Our first grandchild was born in November, so we wanted
to share a picture with everyone.
These cards are pretty simple to make and the card bases
 are made from one sheet of 8.5 x 11 card stock. 
I made these cards from some backgrounds that I had
 in my stash.
When I saw a video from Mike Deakin
on YouTube and he made some like these,
I had to use some of my stash to make some.
These are my "back up" cards for anyone my hubby
decides needs a card that I hadn't sent to.
I love how they turned out.
Once I had made the cards above, I took it a 
step further and made these also.
For the backgrounds on all of them,
I used black card stock and flicked 
white craft paint onto it to make the snow.
Then added the trees,
I love them all and may just be using this 
idea for next years cards.

Thanks for taking the time to visit me,
I hope you were inspired in some way.
Until next time,
have a wonderful holiday season 
and a fabulous 2020!

No comments: