My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Thursday, December 12, 2019

Texture

Hi crafty people!
Welcome to my blog.
Today I'm showing you a piece that I made 
following a prompt on
Nina Ribina's Art Journal Prompts and More
on facebook.
The theme was texture and I think I captured that
with this piece.
I used a piece for the background from my 
stash. I believe I crumpled up dampened
 black card stock, and then used either a mica 
spray or powder on it.  The picture doesn't 
show the shine on that background piece.
I then used 
through a stencil to create the texture along the side.
I didn't have to color fibers that I wanted so used a bit 
of  shimmery water colors to change their color,
then added the little glass heart at the bottom and
adhered it with Fabri-Tac.
To finish it off I adhered a button from my
button box to to the ribbon.
I love how this turned out,
it's different from anything I've ever done
before and I think this needs to be framed and hung 
in my craft room.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you
are inspired in some way.
See you again soon,
until then enjoy you crafting!





Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.

No comments: