My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Card Drive

Hello crafty friends!
Today I'm showing you a couple cards I made
for a card drive.
These are for a non profit called
they help people who have dogs with cancer.
They are in need of cards to send as encourangment,
sympathy and thanks.
These are the 2 that I made.
I stamped "Dorky Bird" with 
and colored it with colored pencils.
This image was stamped and colored the way as the 
card above.  The image is

Thanks for stopping in today,
I hope you've been inspired in some way.
See you soon,
Until then
spread handmade kindness!




Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.


No comments: