My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Sunday, December 8, 2019

Collage, Outside My Box

Hello!
I've been trying to do some different kinds of arts 
and crafts recently.
I joined a facebook group called
Nina Ribina's Art Journal Prompts and More
and have been watching a lot of her videos on 
YouTube.  I have been inspired to try some different
things and go outside my usual box.
I decided to give collage a try and this is what I
made.  I used a background from my 
stash that I made and added pieces that
I thought coordinated well. 
I like how this turned out and had a lot of
fun making it.

I'm glad you stopped by to spend some time with me.
Come again soon, until then
give something new a try.

No comments: