My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Friday, January 10, 2020

Leaves

Hello blog friends!
Today I'm showing you some prints I made.
I was outside with the dog and saw a leaf that I thought
was pretty, so I picked it up along with a couple others.
I used the leaves as stamps with some craft paint.
I simply painted some of the paint onto the leaves and 
pressed them onto the paper.
I love how the prints turned out and have them in my stash
of backgrounds to use when the mood hits me.
Have you ever used something out of the ordinary
as a stamp?

Thanks for stopping by for a visit.
I hope you'll come again soon.
Until next time:
Step outside the box and try something
a little different.

No comments: