My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Harry Potter/Hogwarts Challenge

Hello!
Today I have something a little different to share.
My daughter Kelsie has an Instagram page
In May she participated in a challenge,
each day the challenge was to do something to do
with the different houses at Hogwarts.
It could be anything they wanted,
she chose to do art on her face with make up.
Here are the different looks she did.
Gryffindor
Hufflepuff
Ravenclaw
Slytherin
Professor Lockhart
Last day was anything Hogwarts,
she chose Professor Lockhart as he is 
also a redhead and loves purple.

Isn't she beautiful?!?!
I think she did a fabulous job with these.
She is totally self taught and I think she has a 
great deal of talent.
Which is your favorite look?
Follow her on instagram to see what
she uses and more looks.

Thanks for stopping by today,
I hope you have enjoyed seeing my beautiful daughter
and something a bit different for 
Kristie Kreates.
Come again soon,
you never know what you'll see on 
Kristie Kreates.

No comments: