My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Hello Cards

Hello Blog friends!
I hope y'all are doing well and staying healthy.
Today i have a couple cards to show you that
I made from my stash.
They are both very simple cards made to send to
friends during the COVID lockdown.
This was a piece that I had made by inking
over a stencil with Distress Inks.
This piece was made using paints on my
gelli plate.
Did you make and/or send cards to anyone
during the lockdown, just to say hi and brighten
someones day?
Thanks for stopping for a visit,
I hope you are having a bright day.


No comments: