My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Friday, May 29, 2020

Embossed cards

Hi Everyone!
Today I have a few cards to show you.
I made these cards using an embossing folder.
I inked the one side of the inside of an embossing folder,
put card stock into the folder and ran it through
my Cuttlebug.
By inking one side of the folder, when it is run
through the Cuttlebug, it presses the ink into the 
embossed area, coloring it.
This image was inked and embossed with 
creating a nice crisp image.
After doing the first image, I did a second
generation print for this card.
I ran the folder through the Cuttlebug
again with a piece of card stock,
but did not reink the folder,
giving a much softer look.
This card was done with the same 
technique using an 
second generation  printing.
The embossing folder I used was

Thanks for spending time with me today.
I hope you have learned something and/or been
inspired in some way.
See you next time, until then;
Get inky!




Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.





No comments: