My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Saturday, May 9, 2020

Card from background stash

Hello!
I hope you are all staying safe and healthy.
Today I'm showing you  a card I made with
a piece I found in my background stash.
I believe the background was made with 
acrylic paints and my gelli plate.
I then use a stencil and black paint to add
the flower image to the piece.
The edges didn't turn out perfect, but that's okay,
it's part of it's charm and look of being hand made.
This card was sent to a friend to let them know
I was thinking about them.

Thanks for stopping in to see what I'm up to.
I hope you'll come again soon.
Until next time:
Stay safe, stay healthy and do something
creative.



No comments: