My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Friday, May 1, 2020

Water color and doodling practice

Good day everyone!
Hope y'all are keeping healthy.
Today I'm showing you a couple pieces that I 
did to practice my watercolors and doodling.
If you are interested in this kind of artwork,
I suggest watching some of the videos of one of my
favorites watercolor artists
creationsceecee on YouTube.
I love her work and she shows some fabulous 
ways to relax and enjoy creating with 
watercolors and doodling both.
This was my first exercise of this kind,
It was okay, but I'm not thrilled with it.
Much happier with this one and 
every time I sit down to do more, I get
more confident and pleased with the 
results.

Thanks for coming by today,
I hope you are taking some time to relax and
do something crafty.
Take care and stay safe.
Until next time:
watch a fun video and learn something new.


No comments: