My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, May 25, 2020

Nature cards

Hello crafty friends!
The prompt for May for the
has been Nature.
Here is a card I made for that challenge.
The background is a piece of hand made paper
that I had in my stash.
The colored layer is a piece of deli paper
that I colored with alcohol inks.
The leaf image is an eco-print that I made
this past fall.
It is all adhered to a white card base.
I do love how it turned out, 
and I hope you do too.
Thanks for stopping by today,
hope you'll stop in again soon.
Until then:
See beauty in the little thing!



No comments: