My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Poppies in watercolors

Hello and welcome to my blog.
I hope you are doing well today.
Today I'm showing you a painting of 
poppies that I did.
This is the first time I've painted something
that I actually designed and drew myself.
I sketched the poppies lightly with pencil
then painted them with Arteza watercolors.
I'm pleased with the way it turned out, 
don't think it's too bad for a first attempt at
something like this.
I definitely need more practice, but I'm sure
I'll get better as time goes on.

Thanks for coming by today.
Come again soon, until then:
Challenge your creativity!

No comments: