My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Thursday, May 21, 2020

Jump Start Your Mojo

Welcome to Kristie Kreates!
Today I have a couple coloring pages to show
you.  During the COVID lockdown, there have
been plenty of days that I just haven't
been motivated to be creative.
One of the things that helped jump start my
mojo was to just pick up a coloring book and
colored pencils and do a little coloring.
Here are 2 pages that I colored, just for something
to do to try to get my mojo back.
I'm not sure what I'll do with them,
but they are in my background stash now.
Maybe an envelope, maybe a background, 
maybe the front of a card or an element 
for a card or project.

Thanks for stopping in today,
hope to see you again soon.
Until then;
try something simple to jump start your
creativity.

No comments: