My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Sunday, June 14, 2020

Smile

Hello and welcome!
I think a rainbow of colors is so happy looking!
I decided to make some simple cards with a happy
look, so I got out my watercolors and made these.
I thought "smile" was a prefect addition to the fronts of 
these cards.  
I had trimmed off a bit of the front panel to make it fit
on the card and thought I'd carry the color inside.
For this card I use a smaller swatch of colors and
heat embossed the "smile" with embossing powder.

I hope these cards made you smile as well as the friends the
were sent to.
Until next time
Smile and spread some rainbows.


No comments: