My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Saturday, June 27, 2020

Onesies

Hello y'all!
As you know, if you've followed me for a while,
I have a little granddaughter.
When we had Sara's baby shower, we had a onesie/bib/burp cloth
making station.  I had some left over sayings, so recently I
made up some more onesies for Marie.
Here are the new ones that I made for her.
I think they turned out really cute.
She is growing so fast that I don't know how long she'll
be able to wear them.



Thanks for stopping by today.
I hope you have enjoyed checking out these
cute onesies.
Come again soon,
you never know what you'll find on 
Kristie Kreates!

1 comment:

CreativSpirit said...

These are beautiful Kristie, I love the last one, I'm sure it looks so cute on Sara.