My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Baby Animals

Good day my friends!
I'm glad you stopped by for a visit.
Today I'm showing you what I made for my
daughter, Kelsie, for her birthday.
I was talking to Sara asking if she had any ideas
for her and she suggested I make a book for her
to have at her house for when Marie visited.
This is what I decided on.
The cover is covered with a piece of paper that I
had made with some of my ink sprays.
I used a stencil to add the elephant and a 
stamp to add the bird.
For the elephant I used 
Color Theory Clean Slate Ink
for the bird I used
This is the inside of the cover.
Here are a few of the pages.
I put the name of the animal and what they are
called when they are babies on each page.
to add the names to the pages.
Baby animals are so darn cute.
I learned a few things while doing this book.
Did you know that a baby platypus is called a puggle?
Each of these pages is laminated and then are on
a big ring, the pages can be taken off and rearranged
in any order they want.  I'm pretty sure Kelsie will love
it, she loves little animals, especially if they are babies.
Pretty sure Marie is going to love it too.

Thanks so much for coming by today,
I hope you like my little baby animal book.
Come again soon.
Until then,
create, create, create!






Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.


 

No comments: