My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, July 12, 2021

Choose Your Weapon D&D Shirt

Hello crafty people!
Welcome to Kristie Kreates!
Today I have a tee shirt to show you.
Jaryd and Sara asked me to make this shirt
for my #2 son, Jaryd's best friend, Brian.
How could I turn them down, Brian is my #2 after all?!?!
Jaryd and his group of friend play Dungeons and Dragons
on a regular basis and have for quite some time.
They gave me the design and I cut the 
then applied it to a black tee shirt with 
my heat press.
They gave it to Brian for his birthday and he loved it,
wore it the next time the got together to play.
It's hard to see in the pictures, but the htv is metallic silver.
I'm glad it turned out so nice and that Brian
liked it.

Thanks for stopping by for a visit,
I hope you enjoyed your time here and maybe
were in inspired in some way.
Come again soon, until then,
make something fun for someone.






                                     Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.

No comments: