My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Thursday, July 8, 2021

Recent Layouts

Welcome!
Thanks for coming to see what I've been up to lately.
Today I have some layouts that I've made recently.
As you can see, I don't do my scrapbooking in chronological order.
Hopefully, I'll be caught up soon and will be able to 
get them into their final scrapbook in some semblance of
order.
I'm trying to do some different things on my layouts.
May not be new or different to others, but I'm really trying
to think outside the box.  
Maybe it's the embellishments, or that I'm stamping on
the layout, or the way I'm cutting the mats or even just
the way I'm laying out the pictures.
Just trying to stretch my creativity.
This is our happy girl, Marie.
Canalside Fun with 
Great Aunt Zoe and Uncle Dennis.
St. Partick's Day 2021
We had Marie out to the park and Dave (Grandpa) took
a whole slew of pictures.
Trip to the Aquarium with Mommy, Daddy and Grandpa
Mickey and Minnie lovers.
Marie's first couple trips to the Buffalo Zoo.
When she was born and going home.
Such a precious time.

Thanks for stopping in, I hope you have been inspired
in some way.
Come again soon, until then,
think outside the box on your layouts.

 

No comments: