My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Disney Themed Home Sweet Home Sign

Hello everyone!
As I promised in my last post, today I'm showing you 
the other gift we made as a shower gift for Kelsey Ann.
Sara came up with the idea and we ran with it.
Kelsie, Sara and I divided up the Mickey heads and each
painted 4 of them.
This post has a lot of pictures, so you can see all the
different designs we painted.
Sara used her Cricut to cut the words from Vinyl and applied
it to the frame.
Jaryd got in on the process and helped with the 
application.
He also attached the magnet to the sign
as well as the backs of the Mickey Heads.
These pictures are in no particular order,
although we did do a loose monthly
theme on them.


Brian's (the groom) favorite team (by Sara)

Snow White (Kristie)

St. Patrick's Day (Kristie)


From Coco (Kelsie)

Olaf from Frozen (Kristie)


Little Mermaid (Kelsie)

Pride (Sara)


From Up (Kelsie)

Hamilton (Sara)

Christmas (Kelsie)

Wall E (Sara)


Finally, this is for October the month they are getting 
married.  I did the Mickey hands with wedding rings.
All the heads together in a monthly order,
although they can be used whenever they 
choose.  Most of them are pretty generic
as to what month they can be displayed.
Some of the pieces were done free hand and 
some we used stencils to guide us,
but all in all, I think they all turned out very
cute.
On the back of the sign Sara added this
little "trademark"
Kelsey Ann loved this gift.
She loves hand made gifts and we loved making this
for them.

Thanks for stopping by for a visit and I hope you have enjoyed
your time here and were inspired in some way.
Come again soon,
until then,
have a swell day!







 

No comments: