My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Sunday, July 4, 2021

Feet and Hand Print Pictures

Hi Everyone!
Thanks for stopping by today.
As you know, I have a precious little
Granddaughter, Marie.
On Saturdays, she spends time with 
Auntie Kelsie, they call it 
S"aunt"erday.  Sometimes Marie goes to 
Auntie Kelsie's house and sometimes they spend
time together with Mommy.
Here are a few painting projects that they made
recently.  They are so cute and creative, that I had
to share them with you.
Marie loves dinosaurs.
Sara (Mommy) made this one with her.
The hand print is Sara's and the feet are Marie's.
How cute is that?!?!
They also made this one together.
So sweet!
Kelsie and Marie made this one for
"Uncle" Brad, Kelsie's boyfriend.
So creative!
Kelsie and Marie made this one together.
It makes my heart melt.
Sometimes they have a girlie day and spend time 
having a "spa day" together.
They do hair, make up and nails together.
Marie even has her own kids nail polish and some make up 
brushes.  They are all pretty princesses!
Marie is surely a girlie girl and loves having her hair done
pretty and have bows and barrettes in it.

I hope you have enjoyed your time here today 
and have been inspired in some way.
Come again soon,
until then
be creative with a little person. 





 

No comments: