My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Sprinkle Card

Hello y'all!
Today I'm showing you a card that makes me pretty
darn happy.
I won't get into the whole story, but my nephew and niece
adopted their son, over 6 yrs ago,
now they are pregnant, so they are having a 
drive by "sprinkle"
I'm so excited that we'll have another new baby in 
our family.
Below is the card I made for the sprinkle.
I drew the hearts lightly with pencil on watercolor
paper, then painted around the hearts with water.
Water colors will only spread as far as the paper is wet,
when doing this technique.
I then put little "blobs" of watercolors into the
wet areas and let it dry.
I hand wrote the
Baby Boy
into the hearts.  Then cut the piece down
to size and adhered it to a coordinating 
card stock base.
I know they will appreciate this card
along with their gifts.

Thanks for stopping by today,
I hope you have been inspired in some way
and will come again soon.
Until then:
celebrate a child!

 

No comments: