My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, June 14, 2021

Just a note card

Hello and welcome.
I'm glad you've stopped by today.
I have a friend whose father is in rehab after
some health problems, so I wanted to send him
a card that would hopefully bring a smile to his face
and let him know people care and are thinking about him.
For the sky and grass I used 
Salty Ocean and Mowed Grass
Distress Inks with blending foam.
I cut a piece of scrap card stock with several
"bumps" on it and used it in different positions
to create the clouds.
I used colored pencils to create the grass.
The train is a stamp available from
I stamped it with 
Onyx Black VersaFine Ink
and colored pencils to color it.
I fussy cut the train image and adhered it
to the background piece.
I liked the silver card stock and black 
card base, I think it really sets off the image.
Inside, I wrote a personal note.

Thanks for stopping by today,
I hope you have been inspired in some way and
will come again soon.
Until then,
brighten someone's day.
 





Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.

No comments: