My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Layouts

Hi All!
Now that the pandemic is more under control and 
many of us have had our vaccines, we have opened our
scrapbooking and crafting studio again.
I'm finally finding the time and motivation to get moving
on my scrapbook of our granddaughter.  I have 18 months to 
catch up on and I'm making a decent dent in that.
Here are a few layouts that I've finished.
If you click on a picture you can see them enlarged.
When I had my kids they didn't have this kind of photography
available at the hospital.  Beautiful pictures!
It was wonderful getting to visit and hold my 
first grandchild!
My hubby was out of town when Marie was born,
but the first thing he did when he got home was 
go and meet her.
Our daughter was so excited to be an Auntie.
Aunt Zoe is Jaryd's God Mother
Uncle Brian and Aunt Kelsey Ann are Marie's
God Parents.
Sara's Moms and sister got to visit her too.
I think this is my favorite layout that I have done so far.
I love all the smiley faces.
Buffalo Bills fan, Harry Potter fan, little ballerina and just
silly fun.
First Christmas!
Daddy and his girl.

Thanks for stopping by and visiting for a while.
I hope you'll be back soon to see what else I have to 
share with y'all.
Until next time,
Cherish those you love!

 

No comments: